The Elevator Escalator Safety Foundation (EESF), a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, welcomes you to the resource for rider safety education.
EESF was created by the elevator/escalator industry to develop and disseminate safety materials to the public in order to eliminate preventable accidents on the industry's equipment.
For a copy of this video on DVD, call EESF at 888-949-6442, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping to spread the word!!
- Education of young children with the Safe-T Rider program.
- Education of adults and seniors with the A Safe Ride program
- Promotion of safety awareness through the celebration of National Elevator Escalator Safety Awareness Week
- A recognized charitable organization in the United States and Canada.
- Chartered in the United States in October 1991 as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
- Affiliated with the Canadian charitable organization, Elevator Escalator Safety Foundation of Canada.
- Affiliated with safety-minded organization in the United Kingdom and Argentina.
Safe-T Rider Focus Group Conducted in the Summer of 2012 - completed by 89 teachers who have previously given the program to their classroom.