Safe-T-Rider - kIDS program
There are two great ways for children to learn. The best and easiest method is to have any child visit www.safetyriders.org. The second is by requesting paper learning packets which include an activity page, a certificate and sticker. Please share this site with any mom, dad, teacher or person who works with young children.
ONLINE LEARNING AT SAFETYRIDERS.ORG - CLICK IMAGE BELOW
Paper/Packet Teachers Edition
For teachers or other larger institutions who want to give the program in the traditional "paper" format the EESF can provide you with the materials to do so. Please contact Program Director Laurie Dueitt at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
download, print and hand out your own activity sheets
Can't wait for paper packets to be sent to you? Download, print for your classroom today!
ELEVATOR AND ESCALATOR RULES
1) Watch your step
2) Leave closing doors alone
3) If doors don’t open ring alarm button and wait
4) If there is a fire in the building use stairs
Escalators & Moving Walks
1) Step on and off carefully
2) People only – NO strollers, carts, animals, luggage
3) Hold the handrail
4) Take care of younger children, never leave unattended
5) Do not touch the sides below the handrail
6) Stand facing forward.
teachers - Classroom presentations
If you are a teacher and are giving the program to your class and would prefer to have a written packet sent to you please contact email@example.com